Wednesday 7 September 2016

God-botherer

God-botherer 
A Jewish man asks his rabbi, ‘What should
I do? My son his converted to Christianity.”
“I don’t know,” replies the rabbi. “Boy, 
this is a tough one. I’ll ask God for advice come back tomorrow.”
The man comes back the next day, but the rabbi sighs, “I can’t help you. God told me he has exactly the same problem.”

................................................

God-botherer ก๊อด บาเธอร์ฺเร่อ คํานี้ไม่มี คนเขียนเลียนแบบหนัง God Father ..คําว่า bother บาร์เธ่อแปลว่ารบกวน ก๊อด บาเธอร์ฺเร่อ แปลว่าพวกรบกวนให้ก๊อดระคายเคืองทํานองนั้น 
A Jewish man ชายชาวยิวคนหนึ่ง

asks his rabbi, ถามไรบายของเขา
‘What should I do? ผมจะทําอย่างไรดี
 My son ลูกชายผม
 his converted to ได้เปลี่ยนศาสนาเป็น
 Christianity.” คริสเตียนแล้ว
“I don’t know,” อาตมาก็ไม่รู้เหมือนกัน

 replies the rabbi. ไรบายตอบ
“Boy, ลูกเอ๊ย 
 this is a tough one. เรื่องนี้มันบอกยาก
(tough one ทั๊พ วัน แปลว่า เรื่องนี้เคี้ยวยาก มันเหนียว บอกไม่ถูก) 
I’ll ask God หลวงพ่อจะถามก๊อด
for advice ขอคําแนะนํา
come back tomorrow.” กลับมาใหม่พรุ่งนี้
The man comes back ชายคนนั้นกลับมา

the next day, ในวันรุ่งขึ้น
 but the rabbi sighs, แต่ว่าไรบายได้แต่ถอนหายใจ
“I can’t help you. หลวงพ่อช่วยอะไรคุณไม่ได้
God told me ก๊อดบอกผมว่า
he has ท่านมี
 exactly the same problem.”  ปัญหาเหมือนกันแบบเดียวกันเปี๊ยบเลย
................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment