Tuesday 18 April 2017

เรื่องที่ 580

    A man, with two buckets of fish, was stopped by a game warden in a National Park, leaving a lake well known for its fishing. The warden asked the man, “Do you have a licence to catch those fish?”
“No, sir, these are my pet fish.”
“Pet fish? “
“Yes sir, every night I take these fish down to the lake and let them swim around for a while. I whistle and they jump back into their buckets, and I then take them home.”
“That’s a bunch of hooey! Fish can’t do that.”
“Yes they can. Here, I’ll show you. It really works.”
“OK I’ve got to see this.”
The man poured the fish into the river and stood and waited. After several minutes, the fishing inspector turned to the man and said, “Well?”
“Well, what?” the man responded.
“When are you going to call them back?”
“Call who hack?”
“The fish!”
“What fish?”
......................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment