Saturday 15 April 2017

ฺBus Driver


A little kid gets onto a city bus and sits right behind the driver. He starts yelling, " If my dad was a bull and my mum a cow I’d be a little bull."
The driver starts getting mad at the noisy kid, who continues with," lf my dad was an elephant and my mum an elephant I would be a little elephant."
          The kid goes on with several animals until the bus driver gets angry and yells at the kid, " What if your dad was gay and your mum was a prostitute? "
The kid smiles and says,"I 
would be a bus driver!"

......................................................................

A little kid
ไอ้หนูตัวน้อยๆ
gets onto ขึ้นไปบน
a city bus รถโดยสารในเมืองคันหนึ่ง
and และก็
sits right behind นั่งด้านหลัง
 the driver. คนขับรถพอดิบพอดี
 He starts yelling, ไอ้หนูคนนี้ ก็แหกปากตะโกน
" If my dad ถ้าหากพ่อผม
was a bull เป็นกระทิงแดง
and my mum และแม่ผมเป็น
 a cow แม่วัวตัวหนึ่ง
 I’d be ผมก็จะเป็น
a little bull." กระทิงน้อยตัวหนึ่ง
The driver คนขับรถ
starts getting เริ่มจะมีอารมณ์
mad โมโห
at ไปที่
the noisy kid, ไอ้หนูที่ส่งเสียงดังรบกวน
 who ผู้ซึ่ง
continues with, ร่ายยาวต่อไปว่า
" lf  ถ้าหาก
my dad  พ่อผม
was an elephant เป็นช้างตัวหนึ่ง
 and my mum และก็แม่ผม
an elephant เป็นช้างอีกตัวหนึ่ง
I would be ผมก็จะเป็น
a little elephant." ลูกช้างตัวน้อยๆ
          The kid
ไอ้หนูคนนี้
goes on ว่าต่อไป
with ถึง
several animals สัตว์อีกสองสามตัว
until จนกระทั่ง
the bus driver คนขับรถบัส
gets angry มีอารมณ์โกรธ
and yells แล้วก็ตวาด
at the kid, ไปที่ไอ้หนูน้อย
" What if  ถ้าหากว่า
your dad พ่อของแก
was gay เป็นเกย์
and your mum แล้วก็แม่ของแก
was a prostitute? "เป็นโสเภณีละว่าไง
The kid
ไอ้หนู
smiles ยิ้ม( อย่างสดชื่นเหมือนยืนอยู่ปากเหว)
and says, แล้วก็บอกว่า
"1 would be ผมก็จะเป็น
a bus driver!" คนขับรถเมล์
......................................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment